Kimberli C. Withrow Partner
Kimberli Withrow has 16 years of experience in representing clients in family law matters. She has served as trial counsel in both jury and bench trials and hearings litigating divorce, child custody and child support issues. Kimberli is trained as a mediator and is a registered neutral with the Supreme Court of Georgia. She has also served as guardian ad litem in contested custody cases.
Prior to joining Boyd Collar Nolen & Tuggle three years ago, Kimberli managed her own law practice in Gwinnett County.
Kimberli lives in Gwinnett County with her husband, Mike, a school teacher, and they have three children.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 1997
- B.A., Duke University, 1994
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta, Member
- Gwinnett County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Super Lawyers, 2017